What type of vinyl do you use?
Decals are available in two vinyls:
- Permanent vinyl is perfect for drinkware and decor items.
- Temporary vinyl is perfect for wall decals. It can be removed for up to 2 years.
Designs on apparel are made of a special clothing vinyl applied with high heat and great pressure to assure a perfect finish.
How do I apply my decals?
I provide you with the transfer medium and easy to follow instruction to apply your decal.
What type of stencils do you offer?
- Reusable – a 7.5mil mylar that can be washed and reused often;
- One-time use – a sticky stencil vinyl perfect for intricate designs.
How do I take care of my product?
- Apparel can be machine washed in cold water and tumbled dry on low heat;
- Products with decals should be hand washed. They are not meant to soak or go into the microwave;
- Reusable stencils should be cleaned as soon as possible with warm water and soap.
Do you take custom orders?
I want to see more. Where do I go?
Go to www.triplenacres.com/shop and browse each category or contact me via Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter using @triplenacres.
Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter and be in the know when new designs are released and special events are happening.
*All designs are used with a Small Business or Commercial Licence.
Not all designs are my own and I want to thank all the designers that make this possible.