I was just on Facebook and it asked me: What’s on your mind?
So, what is on my mind? Every season brings a new start. This fall will bring a lot of changes for my family.
Hubby started a new job 2 weeks ago. This will free some of my time as I will have less work to do for his company (I did all his book keeping, inventory stuff and whatnot).
School is about to start which will see big N into grade 4 and middle N starting kindergarten. It’ll be little N and me at home 🙂
So, what’s on my mind:
Here is what I know:
1. I am still dreaming of my mini farm.
2. I can’t do it all at once.
3. Right now, I still have one child at home that needs mom… A lot.
4. I have found that I am enjoying working in direct sales even though the learning curve is steep! I think I have done every no-no since I’ve started.lol
5. I love connecting with people on here and social media.
6. I want to craft more… A lot more.
7. I am a Pinterest addict. Look for Triple N Acres 😉
8. I can’t wait for Christmas.
Here is what I don’t know:
1. Who are you?
2. What are your interest?
3. What would you like to see more of?
4. What are you looking for on this page?
I feel like I have a lot to share yet don’t want to bore you.
Drop me a comment below, on Facebook, Instagram or on any of my business pages will you?
Until next time,